1. How many moulds can you finish per month?
2. How about the largest mould you ever made?
Weight: 20 Tons, 2000T press.
3. What tolerance can you do?
Steel tolerance 0.005mm, the product tolerance 0.02mm.
4. How long do you need for quoting?
We will provide the quotation in 24 hours once we get sufficient data from customers.
5. What do you need for quoting?
We need 2d drawing or 3d files, or specific samples with detailed explanation, and mould specification.
6. What steels and brands do you usually use?
P20, P20HH, NAK80, H13, S7, 2344, 2083, 2767, S136, etc.
LKM, Daido, Finkl, Assab, etc.
7. What standard components do you usually use?
DME, HASCO, etc.
8. What hot runner brands do you ussally use?
Inoce, Moldmaster, DME, YUDO, Husky, etc.
9. What plastic material and brands do you usually use?
ABS, PP, PC, POM, PS, PA, PVC, PA+GF, PC+ABS, PBT, PMMA, PET, TPE, TPU, PSU, PEI, PEEK, etc.
Dupont, GE, Bayer, Sabic, Chimei, etc.
10. Could you make the double color injection mould?
11. Could you make the overmold? What kinds of material do you usually use?
Yes, we usually use TPE, Santoprene for overmolding.
12. Can you provide mold flow analysis report?
13. Can you do mould trial and production?
14. How long do you need for mould design & making?
Usually about 2-4 days for mould design.
Usually about 3-8 weeks, it depends on the mould size and complexity.